Address171 West Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60601
OwnerClarion Partners LLC
Property managerKimpton Hotels
Building DescriptionThe Hotel Allegro was built in 1926 originally known as the Bismarck Hotel. It was the home of the Democratic National Committee during the 1970’s. It was the 1st Boutique Style hotel opened in Chicago in 1998 from Kimpton Hotels.
Year Joined the Retrofit Chicago Energy ChallengeMarch 2013